- Ownership. Traxpay (“Traxpay “) owns the Site and all of its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, white papers, and data sheets (“Content”). United States copyright and trademark law, and international treaty provisions, protect Traxpay’s rights in the Content.
- Use. You may access, browse, and use the Site and make a reasonable number of paper copies of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and do not modify any Content. You may not, without our express permission, use the Content in any other way for any other purpose, including but not limited to: modifying, uploading, posting, adapting, editing, republishing, displaying, plagiarizing, performing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works of, or transmitting it. If you have any questions about permissible use, please contact us.
- Links. As a service to you we provide links to other Websites, but we do not endorse them. Since we do not control these Websites, we are not responsible for any harms of any kind that may arise from using them.
- Contracts. The Content is provided for information purposes only. It shall not be construed as an invitation to enter into a contract with you.
- NO WARRANTIES. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. TRAXPAY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT IT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS WHOLLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRAXPAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR OTHERWISE, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY LINKS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, RELIANCE, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF TRAXPAY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, TRAXPAY’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Copyright Notice. © Traxpay Inc. All rights reserved.
- Reservation of Rights. We reserve all rights not expressly granted herein.
Impressum – Legal Notice
Responsible for the content:
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Markus Rupprecht, Jochen Siegert
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Amtsgericht Cologne, HRB 65857
DE 265 95 34 57
Phone: +49 69 / 59 772 15-0