Streamlining B2B financial transactions
Even today, in our e-everything world, B2B financial transactions fall far short of meeting corporate needs. They require complex and expensive IT infrastructure; they are not executed in real time, they are not available 24/7, and they do not carry essential data required to settle and reconcile transactions. A large percentage of transactions require manual intervention, and financial flows remain disconnected from material and information flows.
More than ever, companies want faster access and better insights into their global cash position—and ways to improve control, predictability, and efficiency of cash flows, liquidity, and working capital. Traxpay provides a path forward.
Traxpay B2B Payments application
The Traxpay platform provides a complete solution for all of your B2B payment needs. Whether you are a buyer or a seller in a large global enterprise, a small firm, or something in between, the Traxpay B2B Payments application enables you to send and receive payments instantly and securely. Benefits include:
- 24/7 accessibility
- Improved ability to predict and control cash flows
- Support for remittance data in any format, structured or unstructured
- Fast payment reconciliation and fewer payment exceptions
- Streamlined communication with your supply chain, increasing predictability
- Immediate traceability and a clear view of your transactions
- Secure, cloud-based delivery model: no hardware to install, no lengthy implementation, and no IT headaches
The Traxpay B2B Payments application also enables full multi-approval payment workflows, and works with existing back-office systems and bank accounts.
How it’s different
The Traxpay platform actually executes transactions. Unlike other solutions that merely prepare transactions, the Traxpay platform performs end-to-end processing, settlement, and posting of electronic remittances—in real time, on demand, with total security. And it gives you full control and visibility into the payment process for buyers and sellers. With Traxpay, you always know the status of your outgoing and incoming payments, and you can easily communicate with your business partners at any point in time. In addition:
- Traxpay connects the payment and the payment information together, enabling faster settlement, reconciliation, and reduced payment exceptions—unlike other payment methods that are incapable of supporting data or limit valuable information to 140 characters.
- With Traxpay, funds are always transferred in real-time, even after banking hours, on weekends, and holidays. And the funds are available immediately—unlike traditional payment methods which generally take 2-5 days before a recipient has access to the funds and even longer for cross-border transactions.
- Using Traxpay, buyers and sellers are always able to communicate and collaborate directly, with full access to transaction history and required data, which allows trading partners to quickly resolve potential issues and improve relationships across the supply chain.
Choosing the right B2B Payments application for your business
The Traxpay platform offers a B2B Payments application that is right for you, regardless of the type, size, or location of your business. Simply compare the features below and select the level that best matches your needs. If you don’t find the perfect fit, we’ll work with you to make sure you can get the Traxpay advantage working for you.
- Key Features Traxpay Professional (Small, medium businesses) Download PDF now Traxpay Enterprise Download PDF now
- Secure web portal ✓ ✓
- ACH, Wire payments support ✓ ✓
- Domestic, SEPA, EBICS ready ✓ ✓
- Real-time account statements ✓ ✓
- Multi-media attachments (EDI) ✓ ✓
- Transaction archive and storage ✓ ✓
- Dispute management ✓ ✓
- Unlimited users ✓
- ERP system integration ✓
- Unlimited transaction amounts ✓
- SWIFT ready ✓
- Custom account statements ✓
- Custom reports/analytics ✓
“By using Traxpay’s unique capabilities, we are enabling our clients to reduce costs in payments reconciliation as well as to significantly increase customer retention.”
-Stephan Spieckermann, General Manager, EOS Deutschland Business Unit B2B